Another feature is that the funds contributed to Health Savings Account roll over and accumulate year over year if not spent. These can be withdrawn by the employees at the time of retirement without any tax liabilities. Withdrawals for qualified expenses and interest earned are also not subject to federal income taxes. According to the U.S. Treasury Office, 'A Health Savings Account is an alternative to traditional health insurance; it is a savings product that offers a different way for consumers to pay for their health care.
It is NOT ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.
1) Do NOT send money for shipping the pet from abroad, they are scams.
2) Beware the seller or buyer who is from overseas.
3) Avoid bank wire service and western union because they has no buyer protection.
4) The safety way is to deal locally with people you can meet in person.
5) More about How to Avoid SCAMs.